Business Needs Define IT Solutions
The needs of business should drive the development of IT
solutions. Information technology is most effective when there is alignment between IT and business plans, processes, and requirements.
Goal: Maximize Effectiveness Of IT Resources
- Make better use of existing resources.
- Make more informed choices on new technology.
- Stay ahead of the competition.
- Improve internal productivity and communications.
- Provide a seamless experience for your customers. The Steps Involved
1. Develop the technology planning policy statement. Our client provides the authority and guidance necessary to develop an effective IT plan.
2. Assess your resources. Assess your existing technology. Determine what your resources are and how effectively they are working.
3. Define your needs. Determining what information needs are will enable you to choose the best possible technology solutions.
4. Research solutions. Once you know what your needs are, you can begin to better examine the available options for meeting those needs.
5. Write the plan. This is where it really all begins to come together. Organize all of the information previously gathered. Include a budget.
6. Implement the plan. Set reasonable goals and implementation timelines. Assign responsibilities to involved parties. Evaluate your progress.
7. Plan maintenance. The plan should be a living document that is updated regularly to remain current with system enhancements.
Training solutions tailored to our customers needs. One on one and classroom style training covering a wide
variety of products. Custom written procedure manuals for reference and
training new employees.
Copyright © 2018 MicroMeans - All Rights Reserved.